Isn’t the internet wonderful? Google, how do I love thee? Sometimes when I am suppose to be balancing my checkbook or typing my manuscript, I wander aimlessly on the internet in search for cookies, cupcakes, or cake bite tips, photos and ideas. For some fabulous cookie baking tips, go here.
Speaking of the internet, here are some of my resolutions. ( in no particular order)
1. Spend less time wandering the internet without a specific purpose.
2. Finish baking the cake bites without gaining weight.
3. Finish and edit manuscript for cake bites. (before January 15th)
4. Start exercising when back heals.
5. Clean out pantry of baking items….. at least organize it.
6. Try to find some “me” time.
In the meantime, Happy Baking!